By the use of Breadcrumbs a user can figure out easily where he is browsing in your blog. It is good for blogs having many categories and pages. It is also useful for blogs which has got too much content and too many sub categories. Breadcrumbs are like extra information to your readers to let them know where they are exactly in your blog. If you wish to add Breadcrumbs in your blog then this WordPress plugin is the best one. By this plugin you can add custom breadcrumbs in your blog. You can also change the fonts, colors and look and feel of the Breadcrumbs.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Pick a breadcrumb style: From the plugin settings page, you can pick a style of the breadcrumbs to be displayed in your site. This plugin comes with 9 different breadcrumb styles.
2) Change breadcrumb link color: You can pick the color for the breadcrumbs link text to match it with your blog color scheme.
3) Other colors: You also have the option to change the colors of current item color and hover link text color.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017