If you are looking for icons and buttons sets for your WordPress blog, then you can use this WordPress plugin. It has a collection of more than 200 different kinds of buttons with eight different colors. Here, you will find buttons for almost every tasks. It also includes a collection of buttons with CSS transitions. Colors and icons of the buttons can be changed as per your requirements from the plugin settings page.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) CSS3 buttons: Buttons are developed by using CSS3 and they are cross browser compatible that means they will work for all the browsers.
2) Shortcodes support: Buttons can easily be added in your posts, pages and widgets by the help of short codes.
3) Button settings: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to select the button text, button color, icons for the button, border radius, button size, link URL and link target.
4) Add square or round corner buttons: You have the option to add square buttons or buttons with round corners. From the settings page you can select the border radius for the round corners.
5) Types of buttons: By using this plugin you can add text buttons, buttons with text and icons, and social media buttons.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016