In this post I will describe two WordPress plugins by using which you can add custom, responsive, jQuery URL and link shortener software in your blog. Users of your blog can use this URL shortener software to shorten long URLs. They can also use custom aliases in short URLs. You have the option to add URL shortener forms in posts and pages by using shortcodes and as widgets in your blog. You also have the option to automatically shorten long URLs for the comments in your blog.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) URL shortener form in posts: You have the option to add the URL shortener forms in posts and pages of your blog.
2) URL shortener as widget: URL shortener software can also be added as a widget in your blog. URL shortener widgets comes with different color schemes. You can select the one which suits your blog.
3) Shortcodes support: Plugins comes with various shortcodes which can be used for shortening long URLs and to add URL shortener forms in posts or in pages of your blog.
4) Custom aliases: Users have the option to add a custom alias in the short URLs.
5) Responsive design: URL shortener software is responsive and will work in all types of devices.
6) URL shortener for comments: You can enable the URL shortener for the comments in your blog. Long URLs which are added in comments will be automatically shortened.
To add the jQuery based URL shortener software in your blog you will need two plugins:
i) Plugin 1: This is the PHP based plugin from where you can acquire the API key.
ii) Plugin 2: This is the WordPress plugin where you can enter the API key. You have to install this plugin in your blog to activate the jQuery URL shortener software.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018