If you want to add Google Analytics statistics in your WordPress dashboard, then you can do that by the use of this WordPress plugin. This plugin is useful if you want to access quick Google Analytics stats in your dashboard and you don’t want to login to Google Analytics.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Monthly, 3 months and 6 months performance of your site: From the blog dashboard you can view the performance of your site in monthly view, 3 months performance and 6 months performance in a chart.
2) Other data: In your dashboard, you can also view page visits, traffic sources like search, referral, direct and others, page views, average visit duration, bounce rate, top five pages, top five referral sites, top countries, top five browsers, and top five keywords.
3) Google Analytics settings: From the plugin settings page, you can set request interval in hours, display format, text alignment, font size, font color and font family for the widget.
4) Analytics for specific posts: From the plugin settings page, you can view statistics for individual posts. This data includes page views, average time on page, bounce rate and search traffic. You can access this report by clicking on the Google Analytics report link next to the posts section in WordPress.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Tableless Design Magazine WordPress Theme With jQuery Forms - February 21, 2018
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018