If you wish to add and create pie chart, scatter chart, gauge chart, table chart, combo chart, line chart, bar chart, column chart, area chart, annotated timeline chart, geo chart, real map chart and intensity map chart based Google visualization charts in your blog, then you can create them in a fly by using this WordPress plugin. Charts are created by HTML5 / SVG technology using Google visualization API. You can edit the chart settings as per your needs. You can also add Google maps and Flip numbers by using this plugin.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Responsive and cross browser compatible: Charts created by this plugin works in all the modern browsers and in other devices.
2) Chart types: You can create a pie chart, scatter chart, gauge chart, table chart, combo chart, line chart, bar chart, column chart, area chart, annotated timeline chart, geo chart, real map chart and intensity map chart.
3) Chart creation: To create the charts all you have to do is select the chart type and add data manually or from media library, URL or from Google Analytics. Then, select the chart settings and publish your chart.
4) Chart settings: You have the option to select height, width, title, click URL, title text style, font size, font name, chart area dimensions, 3D settings, legend style, legend postilion, pie slice text, pie slice text style, background color, background color stroke, background color stroke width and other settings for the charts.
5) Shortcodes support: Published chart can be added anywhere in the posts and pages by using shortcodes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Vintage Store, Art Work, Craft, Creative Shopify Themes - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017