This WordPress plugin can be used to add help in the admin section of the WordPress install. It is useful for WordPress developers to provide a site to their clients including help in menus and other sections. By using this plugin, you have the option to modify the default WordPress help section which is located at the top right side next to “Screen Options”.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Add help for other plugins: Plugin recognizes the other installed plugins and you can add help to use those plugins.
2) WordPress Multisite and Network compatible: This plugin can also be used for a WordPress Multisite installation.
3) Edit default WordPress help section: The default help of the WordPress can be replaced by the use of the plugin. You can also retain the default help and add more information.
4) Shortcodes and widgets support: You can also use widgets and short codes in the help section.
5) Users can add help sections: Users can create their own help sections.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Responsive, HTML Email Marketing Newsletter Templates - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 WP eCommerce Plugin Compatible WordPress Themes - February 26, 2017
- Top 5 Freelancer, Designer, Developer WordPress Themes - February 24, 2017