In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding jQuery multiple file upload forms in your site. By these forms users can upload multiple files at once. This WordPress plugin comes with in-built image re-sizing tool, you can integrate multiple file upload functionality with any type of form, Analytics for uploaded files, option to set up file size limits, auto upload feature, and option to customize file upload buttons.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Image re-sizing tool: This WordPress plugin comes with an in-built image re-sizing tool which will automatically re-size the uploaded images to any number of thumbnails as per your requirements. From the plugin settings page you can edit the width and the height of the thumbnails.
2) Add with forms: jQuery multiple file upload forms can be used along with other forms.
3) Analytics: From the plugin settings page you have the option to check the analytics for the uploaded images.
4) Limit file size for uploads: From the plugin settings page, you can limit the file size for the uploads. This feature is helpful if you are concerned about the storage space in your server.
5) Auto upload feature: You can enable the auto upload feature by using which users can upload files directly when they are submitting forms. You can set up the conditions from the plugin settings page.
6) Customize upload button: You can customize the file upload button as per your needs. You also have the option to add custom CSS.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016
- Top 5 Music Band, Club, Audio Player, DJ WordPress Themes - December 1, 2016