With the popularity of photo blogs like I Can Has Cheezburger? memes are being shared in billions per day in Facebook. A meme is a picture or any content with caption. The best part of creating a meme is you don’t have to technically sound or you don’t have to do your masters in English literature. As a matter of fact there are deliberate spelling mistakes in memes to make it more funny. But, as any other resource in the internet you have to create unique memes. Just create a meme and share it with your friends in Facebook. If your meme is really something then you will see that the content is becoming viral in days. The same functionality of creating meme can be added to a WordPress blog. By using this WordPress plugin your users can create unique memes.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Meme settings: The users of your blog can add text, upload images, change the fonts, set the text size, and can easily create a meme in a fly.
2) Option to download meme: After the users have created a meme, they can download it by clicking on the Download button.
3) Admin approval of memes: When the users have submitted the memes, it will be held for moderation by the admin.
4) Theme independent: The meme generator is theme independent and will work in any type of WordPress theme.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017