This post is about adding a responsive, animated, cross browser compatible, fast loading HTML and CSS3 pricing tables in a WordPress blog. By using this WordPress plugin you can easily add pricing tables in your blog and customize it to match it with your blog. While customizing you can see the live preview of the pricing tables. Pricing tables can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
If you are running a service based blog then you need a pricing page to mention about your services. However, creating a CSS pricing page can be time taking and you may not get a professional look if you do all the code by yourself. The simple solution is the CSS pricing table plugin which does all the work for you. By using this plugin you can add any number of pricing tables in your blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
2) Customize pricing tables: You have the complete control to customize the pricing tables as per your own requirements. Say, if you want to edit the height and width of the tables then you can do it from the plugin settings page. You just have to enter text for the rows and columns and that’s it. Also, you can add and customize icons in your pricing tables. You can select type of pricing table, style of pricing table, number of rows, number of columns to create pricing tables. Also, you can select column width, column height, top padding and bottom padding. Width and height can be up in a percentage format or by using number of pixels. You have the option to modify width and height of individual columns and rows. You can add any number of rows and columns in the pricing tables.
3) Live Preview: When you are creating pricing tables, you can see the live preview from the plugin settings page.
4) Responsive and cross browser compatible: Pricing tables created by using this plugin are fully responsive. They work in all types of devices and in all the modern browsers.
5) WordPress multisite compatible: This plugin is compatible with WordPress multisite and network installation.
6) Animation in pricing tables: You can add animation in pricing tables. This animation is displayed when a user hovers over the columns.
7) Upload and download pricing tables and settings: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to upload and download pricing tables and settings for pricing tables.
8) Shortcodes support: Pricing tables can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017
- Top 5 Tattoo Designer, Body Art, Piercing HTML5 Templates - November 11, 2017