In this post, I will describe how you can add a HTML5 YouTube video player and create YouTube video playlist easily in your WordPress blog. There are many projects where you need to create a video playlist on your blog. Say, if you are in to vlogging and you want to display some of your YouTube videos in a stylish playlist. For these kind of projects YouTube playlist WordPress plugin is very much required. You can also create a playlist and fetch videos in to your playlists by using keywords and other YouTube feeds. Filters can be used for restricting videos. You can change the size of YouTube video player, and add title and description. You can also enable cache and social sharing option for the YouTube video playlist.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Title and description of videos: Along with videos you can add title and description for them. You can set up maximum title length and description length in number of characters from the plugin settings page.
2) Customize YouTube video player: You can customize the size of the video player as per your requirements. You can also change the colors of the video player along with look and feel. For the YouTube player you can enable HTML5 player, enable Auto Hide, set up Player width based on number of pixels, position of video player, display related videos, display video information, edit video player color, enable HD viewing and Auto Play. You can enable or disable these settings from the plugin settings page.
3) Shortcodes support: YouTube video player can be displayed anywhere in your posts and pages by using shortcodes.
4) SEO friendly: Plugin is SEO friendly that means your playlists and the videos entered by you will be searchable in the search engines.
5) Fetch videos: You can fetch the YouTube videos by using keywords or by using other feed types. You can also sort the videos by using date published, relevance, number of views, and rating.
6) Language support: You can select any language with this plugin.
7) Time of upload: You can restrict videos to be added by upload date like this week, this month, etc. This setting will make sure that only latest videos are fetched.
8) Video restrictions: You can set up filters and restrict videos based on IP address, captions and Safe Search.
9) Cache settings: You can enable the cache for the plugin. You can set up cache life from the plugin settings page.
10) Social sharing buttons: You can add social sharing buttons so that your users can share the playlist in Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
If you want to add YouTube videos one by one in posts and pages in playlists, then you can use this plugin. By using this plugin you can fetch videos from a YouTube channel, search result, playlist, categories, popular videos, etc. This plugin also provides an option for your users to search videos in the playlist.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Vintage Store, Art Work, Craft, Creative Shopify Themes - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017