Nowadays, almost of the WordPress themes are responsive, that means they show up exactly the same in any device you use. However, if you are using an old theme or a theme which doesn’t have responsiveness, then you can use this WordPress plugin. By this plugin you can redirect the visitors of your blog automatically when they browse via a cell phone. Plugin recognizes that automatically that a user is browsing from a mobile phone. You just have to enter the URL of your mobile site. Plugin recognizes almost all the devices so you don’t have to worry about which device they are using. Also, you can enable the automatic redirect on tablets. By use of this plugin you can see an increase of about 30% of your overall traffic because these days almost everyone browses from iPhone and iPad.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add different URLs for devices: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to add specific URLs for iPad, iPhone, Android phone and Windows phone.
2) Track number of redirects: You can track the number of redirects from the admin page. You also have the option to view the user visits in a pie chart.
3) Link on mobile site: On your mobile site, you can place a link from the plugin settings page to let your visitors view your main website.
4) Redirect page: You can add the redirect page as a full website or a specific page of your site.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017