A jQuery tour can be helpful for a blog which is having many features. Sometimes for a user it is very difficult to fully comprehend all the features of your blog, especially when your blog is offering complex tools. To explain the tools or features on your blog, simply create tours for your users. A tour is actually a step by step instruction on how to use specific features of your blog. By the help of this WordPress plugin you can add jQuery tours in a fly. Tour elements are actually slider which can be created by point and click.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Create tours: After you have installed the plugin all you need to do is to click on “Add New Tour” button and select a skin for the tour, select the page where you want to add the tour, option to link another tour with this one, enable redirection, enable or disable tour control, enable or disable auto play, and enable or disable overlay, tour control text, order and select the user roles for which this tour will be visible. Then, enter the tour slides one by one.
2) Modify tour slides: Colors, look and feel for the tours can be edited as per your needs.
3) Auto play tours: From the plugin settings page, you can also set the tour to auto play.
4) Add any number of tours: You can add any number of tours in a given page or post.
5) Cross browser compatible: This plugin supports all the major browsers.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017