If you want to add a wish list for your users in your WooCommerce store then you can use this WordPress plugin. This wish list can be shared by users or can be used for buying products in future. Many people have the nag of creating wish lists when they are buying products. It happens when a user likes a products but does not feel like buying it just now. For these purposes wish list plugin can come in very handy.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Private or public wish lists: A user can make a wish list public or private.
2) Sharing options: Users can share these wish list through Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and by email . You have the option to edit the email notification message for wish lists. You can personalize the email notifications by using placeholders and tags in emails.
3) URL for wish lists: Every wish list created by a user is saved and given a unique URL.
4) Location of Add to wish list button: Add to wish list button can be displayed anywhere in the products page. You can set it up from the plugin settings page. You can also change the Add to wish list button in to a link.
5) Wish list settings: You can customize the look and feel of the wish list from admin section. You have the option to select the background color and the font color.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017