In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for creating and adding CSS3, responsive and cross browser compatible lists in your WordPress blog. By using this WordPress plugin you can create nested lists, vertical lists, unordered lists, ordered lists, alphabetically ordered lists, ordered lists with roman numerals, lists with background colors, lists with borders, lists with rounded corners, lists with animated icons, animated lists, lists with table, lists with icon hover effects, and lists with hover effects. Plugin comes with various types of list themes and icons pack which you can use for creating your lists. You can add lists in your blog using shortcodes.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Create different types of lists: By using this WordPress plugin you can create following types of lists in your WordPress blog: Vertical lists, Ordered lists, Numbered lists, Ordered lists with roman numerals, Ordered lists with alphabets, lists with background colors for different items, lists with borders and rounded corners, lists with CSS padding, lists with icons, lists with option to change fonts, animated lists, lists with table and lists with icon hover effects.
2) Responsive lists: This WordPress plugin creates responsive lists which will work in all types of devices and screen resolutions.
3) Cross browser compatible lists: Lists created by this WordPress plugin will work on all the modern browsers.
4) Shortcodes support: You can add lists anywhere in your blog using shortcodes.
5) Create nested lists: You can also create nested lists by using this WordPress plugin.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017
- Top 5 Simple, Minimal, Clean, Plain Store Shopify Themes - October 17, 2017