By using this WordPress plugin you can display clients logos in your WordPress blog. You can add clients logo images along with links and description in a responsive “Our clients” widget or in a slider in your blog. This WordPress plugin is useful for displaying your clients. You have the option to change Our clients widget settings and slider settings from the plugin settings page. Our clients widget or slider can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Our clients widget: This WordPress plugin can be used to add display your clients in a widget in your blog. You can upload the client logo images and add links and description to the logos. You have the option to open the logo links in new window.
2) Responsive widget and slider: Our clients widget and slider is fully responsive and will work in all types of devices.
3) Create logo groups: You can categorize logos and add them in respective groups. Users have the option to view clients logos in groups.
4) Shortcodes support: You can add Our clients widget anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
5) Our clients widget settings: From the plugin settings page you have the option to change the theme for the Our clients widget, select image effects, select number of columns, select Order by and Order type, set up height ratio, select logo groups, select the logo button size and select the alignment for the logos. You can also display Our clients widget by using a jQuery filter.
6) Our clients slider settings: You can also show your clients in a slider. You have the option to select the number of images for a slide, enable or disable bullets, enable or disable navigation buttons, enable or disable Auto Play in slider, enable or disable stop hover, set up slider speed, set up pagination speed, enable or disable responsive layout, enable or disable lazy load for images, enable or disable lazy effect for images and set up CSS3 transition.