If you are running a photography or an image based blog where you have to deal with a lot of images then you need an image manager. WordPress doesn’t have a default image manager as such however, you can install this image manager WordPress plugin which integrates an image re-sizer and manager in your WordPress blog. By the help of this plugin you manage your images easily. You can add, edit, delete images in a fly. Also, you can re-size them as per your needs.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Set image thumbnails: For a particular image you can generate any size and multiple sizes of thumbnails. Plugin generates images of default sizes for a particular image to give you an idea on how it works. However, you can change these settings as per your own requirements.
2) Select custom images sizes: The images created by using this plugin can be used in adding posts, pages and custom post types in your blog.
3) Shortcodes support: Images with custom size can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017