This is one of the best WordPress plugins to integrate Google Analytics in your blog. This plugin adds many other useful tools like external link tracking, Mailto links and download links tracking, Google Adsense click tracking and Newsletters links tracking in your WordPress blog. It is like taking the regular Google Analytics stats to the next level. You can get in depth stats based on pages and posts and various other metrics.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Adds Google Analytics code to all pages: Google Analytics code will be inserted automatically to all posts and pages of your blog.
2) External links tracking: From the plugin settings page, you can track the outgoing links of your blog.
3) Mailto links and download links tracking: You can also track the Mailto links and the number of downloads of a file by using this plugin.
4) Google Adsense click tracking: This plugin connects Google Analytics with Google Adsense. You can track the performance of a campaign by using this plugin.
5) Newsletters links tracking: You can generate links which you want to put in your newsletters. Then, you can track these links to see the performance of a newsletter campaign.
6) Daily click tracking stats: From the plugin settings page you can view the daily click tracking statistics.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017