Google has a big selection of web fonts in its web fonts list and you can get almost any font which you want to you use in your blog. However, integrating them to WordPress blog can be a real pain. If you wish to use Google fonts in your WordPress blog then this WordPress plugin is the best solution. Google fonts can be picked by using a drop down menu. You don’t have to change the codes in your blog. From the plugin settings page you can select fonts for body, paragraph, list items, headlines, and fonts for other elements of your WordPress blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) More than 600 Google fonts: You can integrate more than 600 Google fonts instantly and can pick any one to use in your WordPress blog.
2) Customize fonts: You can also customize the added fonts as per your needs. Fonts can be made bold, italic, and in mixed combinations.
3) Add to any WordPress theme: Google fonts can be added to any WordPress theme of your choice.
4) Automatic font updates: When Google adds a new font in the Google web fonts list, it will be automatically added to the list of the fonts in this WordPress plugin.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017