If you wish users to login to your WordPress blog from Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Yahoo then there’s a great WordPress plugin to do that. This is a good idea because it saves time in registration. Every one has an account with these social networking sites and they don’t have to manually register for your blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Login with social networks: The plugin creates a “Login with social networks” link in your widget which could be used to login to your blog. After login the plugin redirects the user to its last visited page. You can also enable the regular WordPress login button for your users.
2) Modal window login: Plugin comes with a modal window pop up login option which you can enable or disable as per your requirements.
3) Widgets support: You can add the Login with social networks buttons in a widget. Users can click on the desired social network login button and login to your WordPress site.
4) Plugin set up: To set up this plugin you have to visit the plugin settings page and add individual settings for each network. Instruction on how to do this is provided with the plugin.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016