When you are offering any service in your blog then testimonials can play a very important role in the success of your blog. A testimonial actually converts a lead in to sale for any service. Everyone likes to use a service or a products which is credible and which is value for money. Now, when they see many people using the same product or service it gives them a sense of satisfaction that the seller is credible and can be trusted. Also, it tells more about the level of professionalism and customer service a seller offers for its products. It do reflects the point that the seller is out there for serious business.
In this post I will discuss two WordPress plugins for managing testimonials in your blog:
Plugin 1: To manage testimonials in WordPress you can use this WordPress plugin. You just have to install and activate the plugin and you can easily manage all the testimonials from the WordPress admin panel.
Plugin 2: This is another WordPress plugin for managing testimonials. Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Custom post types: Plugin uses custom post types for creating testimonials section in your blog. You can add testimonials just like regular posts.
2) Categories for testimonials: You can also categorize the testimonials in your blog.
3) Shortcodes support: Testimonials can be added anywhere in the blog by using shortcodes.
4) Widgets support: You can also display testimonials by using widgets in sidebars of your blog.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017