If you wish to replace texts in your blog throughout then there’s a great WordPress plugin to do that. This plugin will replace all the instances of a particular text and put new text for the same. Plugin will not update the database for the new text. It will just replace it before the page is loaded. This is perfect as if you wish to make changes in future then, the posts will not be modified all the time. The replace can be controlled for the type of post. That means you can let plugin to replace texts only in pages, posts, excerpts, tags, title, comments, etc.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Replace text anywhere in the blog: You can replace any given text in posts, pages, tags, title, post excerpts, comments, comment excerpts, and in titles of posts and pages. You can select this from the plugin settings page.
2) Add affiliate links: You can also use links when you are replacing text. This is a great way to automatically add referral or affiliate links for particular keywords.
3) Select order of replacement: From the plugin settings page, you can set the order of replacement.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Environment, Nature, Eco, Go Green WordPress Themes - December 10, 2016
- Top 5 Charity, Non Profit, NGO, Fundraising WordPress Themes - December 9, 2016
- Top 5 Church, Christian, Religious, Faith WordPress Themes - December 8, 2016