Google keyword tool is undoubtedly the best keyword research tool. The only problem is that you have to go to the tool, check the settings and then research the keywords. When you write 5-10 posts a day in your blog then this would a daunting task. To minimize time you can use a custom keyword tool WordPress plugin which is embedded in your blog. This plugin suggests relevant keywords directly in your post and page editor.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Keyword suggestions: After adding the plugin, when you type anything in the title you will get best keyword suggestions based on search volume. You can add these keywords in the title of the post or you can add them as tags. It is like embedding Google keyword tool directly in your blog. This can dramatically increase your blog search traffic. The best part is that you don’t have to do it manually.
2) Language support: Plugin supports almost any language so you don’t have to worry about languages.
3) Keywords by location: From the plugin settings page, you can select a location for the keywords.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017