It is always a great way to make a visitor keep buying your products by offering them a discount. When you provide a discount to a user, he may buy or he may not buy but it’s sure that he’s going to think about it once. That’s how you have to keep your buyers on their toes. It has been statistically proved that the businesses that offer discounts are likely to be more successful in the long run. I always get Godaddy discount codes and I always use them for domain renewals. Now, sometimes I buy some domains too because they are offering a 40% discount. Now I don’t need the domains at that time but I still buy it anyways to save some money. That’s how a discount system works and it increases the sales instantly.
If you are having a WooCommerce WordPress store and want to offer a discounts for your services in your blog then you should check out this plugin. With the help of this plugin you can offer discounts to your users.
Here are the other features of this plugin:
1) Add rules for discounts: From the plugin settings page, you can add specific rules for discounts. These rules are based on specific user roles, validity, specific products, depends on quantity of products (bulk pricing discounts), and other conditions. When these conditions are met, discounts will be applied in the front end.
2) Discount table design settings on front end: You have the option to make design changes for the discount table in the front end of the store. You can select where to display discounts, text for table heading, quantity, price, purchase amount, bulk savings, and product price. Also, you can add your custom CSS for the tables. You can display the discounts on carts as well as product pages.
3) Fixed discounts or percentage discounts: You have the option to offer fixed discounts or percentage discounts to your users.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi, Mega Store OpenCart Themes - September 22, 2017
- Simple Portfolio WordPress Theme With Category Filters - September 21, 2017
- Top 5 Grocery, Online Food Store, Supermarket Magento Themes - September 20, 2017