A ticket support system is very much required to solve a users issue in a timely manner. It makes sure that no issue gets left over and it is easier for tracking. When a user contacts you regarding a product and when he doesn’t gets a reply, there is a 99% chance that he will not buy your products or if he’s already bought it and he doesn’t gets a reply then he will be even more frustrated because he’s not getting any help. Customer service is a very tricky thing. No matter how many products you are selling but one bad post about your product is what it takes to make your selling graph go down. A ticket support system is very handy to avoid such kind of situations.
With the help of this WordPress plugin a ticket number is assigned to a new support ticket and you can easily track it. You can also see the pending tickets and resolved tickets in the admin section. It adds a full-fledged ticket support system in a WordPress blog including features like priority of tickets, options for blocking a user, and option to view ticket history from the plugin settings page.
Here are the other features of this plugin:
1) Email notifications: When actions are taken in ticket system, like new tickets are created, a ticket is modified or for a reply, automatic email notifications are sent to users and admin.
2) Widgets and shortcodes support: You can use widgets and shortcodes for adding login forms for ticket system and other widgets for users for creating new tickets.
3) Customize login form: You have the option to customize labels of the ticket system login form.
4) Language support: You can use any language with this ticket system.
5) Responsive ticket system: The ticket system created by this plugin is fully responsive and it will work in all the devices.