A ticket support system is very much required to solve a users issue in a timely manner. It makes sure that no issue gets left over and it is easier for tracking. When a user contacts you regarding a product and when he doesn’t gets a reply, there is a 99% chance that he will not buy your products or if he’s already bought it and he doesn’t gets a reply then he will be even more frustrated because he’s not getting any help. Customer service is a very tricky thing. No matter how many products you are selling but one bad post about your product is what it takes to make your selling graph go down. A ticket support system is very handy to avoid such kind of situations.
With the help of this WordPress plugin a ticket number is assigned to a new support ticket and you can easily track it. You can also see the pending tickets and resolved tickets in the admin section. It adds a full-fledged ticket support system in a WordPress blog including features like priority of tickets, options for blocking a user, and option to view ticket history from the plugin settings page.
Here are the other features of this plugin:
1) Email notifications: When actions are taken in ticket system, like new tickets are created, a ticket is modified or for a reply, automatic email notifications are sent to users and admin.
2) Widgets and shortcodes support: You can use widgets and shortcodes for adding login forms for ticket system and other widgets for users for creating new tickets.
3) Customize login form: You have the option to customize labels of the ticket system login form.
4) Language support: You can use any language with this ticket system.
5) Responsive ticket system: The ticket system created by this plugin is fully responsive and it will work in all the devices.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Fluid Width Layout - February 3, 2018