Popular posts WordPress plugin can be a great way to engage your readers. It is used by many professional bloggers and no doubt one of the best ways to make sure that your visitors keep browsing your site for many page views. Usually when a visitor comes form a search engine to your blog he reads the content and pushes the back button of his browser. It is very important to note that this is the only difference with high traffic blogs and regular blogs. Getting 25,000 visitors is cool. But converting it in to 100,000 page views, that’s the trick and in this endeavor a popular posts plugin comes in very handy. Plugin calculates the popular posts by an algorithm to make sure only the most popular posts of your blog are shown in the widget.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Widget settings: You can change the title of the widget of the plugin and can control the number of posts that has to be displayed in the widget section.
2) Post thumbnails in widget: You have the option to add posts thumbnails in the popular posts widget. You also have the option to select the size of the thumbnails.
3) Popular posts based on time duration: From the widgets section you can select the popular posts based on a month or any other time duration as per your requirements.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016