If you wish to run auctions in your blog then this is the best WordPress WooCommerce plugin to do that. Auctions will be hosted on your blog. You can add settings for auction start time, auction end time, bid increments, BIN (Buy It Now) price, eBay feedback, and contact information field for a particular auction as per your needs.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Create multiple auctions: You can create any number of auctions in your blog by the help of this plugin.
2) Multiple currency options: You can select currencies from 9 different currency options.
3) Bid management: The plugin also displays you fraud or fishy bids which you can delete from the admin panel.
4) Notification emails: Whenever a bid is placed for a listing you will receive a notification email. You also have the option to customize notification emails from the plugin settings page.
5) Widgets support: You can show the auctions as widgets in sidebars.
6) Paypal integration: Paypal is integrated in the plugin and your users can make the payments from Paypal.
7) Auction design: Design of the auction page can be edited as per your needs.
8) Images and videos in auctions: You can also add video presentations in the auction. A maximum of 4 images can be attached per auction.
9) Light and dark theme: Auction management system comes in both light and dark themes. There are five auction management themes. You can select one which matches with your blog style.