In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding a widget to show products from a specific category in your WP e-Commerce store. By using this WordPress plugin you can display random products from a specific category or from all categories in your WP e-Commerce store. You can select number of products to be displayed in the widget, change the width and height of the widget, show or hide out of stock products in the widget, edit the title of the widget, set up image thumbnail size of the product images and edit product layout template.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Widget to show products from a category: From the widget settings page you can select a category from which products will be displayed in your WP e-Commerce store. Also, you have the option to display products from all categories.
2) Select number of products to be displayed: From the widget settings page you can select the number of products to be displayed in the widget.
3) Widget settings: You have the option to enter the title of the widget, show or hide out of stock products set up thumbnail width and set up height of the widget.
4) Edit product layout template: From the widget settings page you can edit the product layout template. You have the option to show or hide image of the product, show or hide price of the product, show or hide title of the product, show or hide description of the product and show or hide product link in the widget.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminar Drupal Themes - June 27, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017