In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used to enable premium customers feature in your WooCommerce store. You can set up premium customers minimum amount such that when they cross this amount they will be automatically marked as premium customers. Also, you can override this minimum amount and mark any customer in your WooCommerce store as premium customer. By using this WordPress plugin you can offer special discounts to premium customers, offer special prices to premium customers, create coupons for specific products and track details of customers activity. Customers activity data is helpful for creating custom coupons and discounts for your customers.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Set up premium customers minimum amount: From the plugin settings page you have the option to set up minimum amount a customer has to spend in your WooCommerce store to mark them as premium customers.
2) Administrator override: As an administrator you can override the minimum amount spent by the customer and can assign any customer as a premium customer.
3) Offer special discounts to premium customers: You can offer special discounts to premium customers in your WooCommerce store. You can set up the discount percentage from the plugin settings page.
4) Offer special prices to premium customers: You can offer special prices for products to premium customers in your WooCommerce store.
5) Create coupons for specific products: From the plugin settings page you can create coupons for specific products in your WooCommerce store. You also have the option to send emails to your customers about the new coupons you have created.
6) Track details of customers activity: You can track the following details of your customers: Favorite products marked by the customers, Products purchased by a customer as per the category, Discount earned by the customers, and Order totals for customers.