In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used to access your site content like posts, pages, custom post types, links, images, videos and audio directly from the post editor or the page editor in your WordPress blog. This WordPress plugin adds a content management box on the post editor or the page editor section which you can use for viewing, editing and inserting content in to your post or page. Content management box automatically displays related content as per the original post or the page. It also adds a search box which you can use to search your blog content from the post editor or the page editor.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Access any type of content from post, page editor: You can access any type of content from the post editor or page editor. You can access posts, pages, custom post types, videos, images and audio content.
2) Search content: From the search box, you can easily search your blog content. Media, posts and pages are categorized so that you can easily find the content you are looking for.
3) Information box: When you hover over an item in content management box, it opens the information box for that item. From here you have the option to edit the item, view the item on your blog and insert the item to your post or page. Also you can view link to the content, ID, type, mime type, size, status, dimension and date of the item.
4) Insert content: When you are inserting content to your posts or pages you have the option to select the alignment and the size of the content.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016