In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for integrating Gmail account or any other IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) compatible email service to a WordPress blog. After you have installed and activated the plugin you can check, send and receive emails directly from the WordPress admin section. All you need to do is login to your WordPress admin and click on the “Email” section. When you receive new emails, you will get the notifications for the same on the left side.
1) Check emails directly: By integrating your email account to WordPress install, you don’t have to login again to your email account. You can send and receive emails directly from WordPress admin section.
2) Integrate email accounts of multiple users: You have the option to enable email accounts for as many users as you wish in your blog.
3) Works with any IMAP compatible service: Not just Gmail, you can integrate email accounts of any email service which is IMAP compatible.
4) Manage contacts: Plugin creates an address book of all your contacts. You can create or modify new contacts as per your requirements. Also, if a user comments on any post or page of your blog, then their contact email address is automatically saved.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017