By the help of this WordPress plugin you can add a widget to display posts by a particular author in a WordPress blog. It is very useful for a blog which has many authors and you want to show the recent posts of your blog based on authors. These widgets can be easily placed in any sidebar as per your requirements.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Configure author widget: This plugin has more than 15 options to configure the widget. You can change the widget title, post title, post date, number of comments, post sorting methods, post excerpt display, post display order, number of posts to be displayed, and posts offset.
2) Thumbnails support: You can also add individual thumbnails for every post. Size of the thumbnail can be set as per your needs.
3) Add multiple author widgets: If you have multiple authors in your blog then you can display any number of widgets for each author.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Website Landing Page Templates with Page Builders - March 1, 2017
- Top 5 Responsive Instapage Landing, Squeeze Page Templates - February 28, 2017
- Top 10 Responsive, HTML Email Marketing Newsletter Templates - February 27, 2017