This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding custom buttons in pages in your WooCommerce store. By using this WordPress plugin you can add any type of buttons in any page of your WooCommerce store. You can add custom URLs for buttons, enable or disable buttons, select button positions, edit button settings, add buttons via shortcodes, show buttons as links and add custom CSS codes for buttons.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add buttons to any page: You can add custom buttons to Checkout page, Cart page, Product page and Thanks for your order page and any other page of your WooCommerce store.
2) Add custom URL: From the plugin settings page you can add custom URL for your buttons. You also have the option to edit the label of the button and enable or disable option to open link in new window.
3) Enable or disable buttons: From the plugin settings page you can enable or disable buttons.
4) Button positions: You have the option to add the buttons anywhere in the following: Before checkout form, Before order, After checkout form, After cart, After cart content, After cart table, After cart total, After product, After product summary and at Thanks for your order page.
5) Button settings: You can edit button color, button text color, button hover color, change fonts for the button, select font size, select font weight, select top margin for the button, select bottom margin for the button, select left margin for the button and select right margin for the button.
6) Shortcodes support: You can also add buttons anywhere in your WooCommerce store by using shortcodes.
7) Show buttons as links: If you don’t want to add buttons, you can add them as links in your WooCommerce store.
8) Custom CSS codes: You also have the option to add custom CSS codes for the buttons.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017