In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin by using which you can add custom labels and badges for product images in your WooCommerce store. Labels are helpful in providing more information about the products in your WooCommerce store. By using this WordPress plugin you can add labels and badges for images in products pages and in product details pages in your WooCommerce store. You have the option to select the label shape and the label color. Also, you can add custom CSS codes from the plugin settings page.
You can create any type of custom labels by using this WordPress plugin:
1) Hot product labels: You can add a label to show that the product is hot and trending and has been sold many times in the last few weeks.
2) Discount labels: You have the option to add discount labels and badges to show that the product price is discounted.
3) Custom labels: You can add any custom label with any text as per your requirements.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Create labels and badges: From the plugin settings page you can easily create custom labels and badges for products in your WooCommerce store.
2) Select label shape: You can add the labels as square or in a circular shape.
3) Select label color: You can create labels with the following colors: Red, Green and Blue.
4) Add custom CSS codes: From the plugin settings page you have the option to add custom CSS codes for the labels.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Electronics, Computer, Digital Store Shopify Themes - October 22, 2017
- Top 5 Fashion, Clothing, Boutique, Lifestyle Shopify Themes - October 21, 2017
- Top 4 Vintage Store, Art Work, Craft, Creative Shopify Themes - October 20, 2017