In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin by using which you can add custom tooltips for fields in checkout page in your WooCommerce store. From the plugin settings page you can add and edit tooltips for the fields in checkout page. The tooltip acts as hints and suggestions for fields in checkout page. They are helpful to your customers to know what exactly they have to fill in the fields in the checkout page in your WooCommerce store. From the plugin settings page you can add custom tooltips for fields, add custom tooltips only for specific fields and leave other fields and change the color of the tooltips.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add tooltips for fields in checkout page: You can add tooltips for the following fields in checkout page in your WooCommerce store: First Name field, Last name field, Address field, Company name field, City field, State field, Zip code field, Country field, Email address field, phone field and order notes field.
2) Add tooltips for specific fields in checkout page: You also have the option to add tooltips only for some specific fields in checkout page. For the fields for which you don’t want to add the tooltips you can leave them blank in the plugin settings page.
3) Change color of tooltips: From the plugin settings page you have the option to change the color of the tooltips in checkout page in your WooCommerce store.
You can add custom tooltips from the plugin settings page in your WooCommerce store:
Here’s how tooltips will appear to your customers in checkout page in your WooCommerce store:
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016