By using this WordPress plugin, you can easily add a toggle panel in the header of your WordPress blog. Plugin creates a button by which users of your blog can expand and collapse the panel in the header section of the blog. This plugin is useful for adding extra items in a header without taking much of the real estate of the header of a blog. Toggle functionality is created by using jQuery.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Change header colors: You have the option to change the header background color, border color, button color, font color and heading color.
2) Animations: You can select the animation for the panel from a list of animations. Also, you can add animation duration in milliseconds.
3) Fonts and icons: You can change the fonts and icons of the header panels. Plugin supports Google fonts and it includes more than 40 pre-designed icons.
4) Modify dimensions: You can edit the position, height and the border width of the panel as per your requirements.
5) Add widgets: The most interesting part of the header panel is that it is widget ready and you can add any widgets as per your choice in the panel.
6) Add other elements: Apart from widgets you can add other elements in the header panel including menus, HTML codes, text, tags, social media buttons, etc.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018