In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin by using which you can add an animated, cross browser compatible jQuery hover caption for images in WordPress blog. Caption is powered by jQuery and it is displayed only when a user hovers over the images in your WordPress blog. You can add jQuery caption in the images directly from the post or the page editor in your blog. You can change the jQuery animation for captions, position of the captions, caption style and have the option to use Google fonts for captions. jQuery hover caption works in all browsers and is compatible with WooCommerce WordPress plugin, BuddyPress WordPress plugin, WP e-Commerce WordPress plugin and Bootstrap framework.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Change jQuery animation for captions: This WordPress plugin comes with various animation options for captions. You can select it from the plugin settings page. You also have the option to select the animation speed for the captions.
2) Change position of the captions: You can add the captions on the top as well as on the bottom of the images.
3) Change caption style: From the plugin settings page you can change fonts, text size, text color, background color, border color and border width for the captions.
4) Google fonts support: You can choose any font from the Google fonts collection to be used as a caption for the images.
5) Cross browser compatible: jQuery hover caption works in all the major browsers.
6) Plugin compatibility: This WordPress plugin is compatible with WooCommerce WordPress plugin, BuddyPress WordPress plugin, WP e-Commerce WordPress plugin and Bootstrap framework.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Environment, Nature, Eco, Go Green WordPress Themes - December 10, 2016
- Top 5 Charity, Non Profit, NGO, Fundraising WordPress Themes - December 9, 2016
- Top 5 Church, Christian, Religious, Faith WordPress Themes - December 8, 2016