There are many occasions when you need to add PHP codes in WordPress The only problem is that you have to edit any .php file to do that. You can’t simply add a PHP code in the posts, pages, widgets, or RSS of WordPress blog. It simply won’t execute. However, by the help of this WordPress plugin you can do exactly that. You can add PHP codes anywhere in your blog by using short codes provided by this plugin. You can also change the style by which the short codes are used. If you just want to format the PHP code, you can do that by this plugin.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add PHP codes anywhere: You can add any PHP code in posts, pages, widgets, excerpt, RSS feeds and RSS excerpts of your WordPress blog.
2) Turn Error reporting to on or off: You have the option to turn Error reporting to on or off. This setting can also be used for particular shortcodes.
3) Shortcodes support: You can add the PHP codes in the content by using the shortcode. You also have the option to change the name of the shortcode. There are other shortcodes available for accessing post data, for interaction with WordPress database, and you can use other shortcodes on a per action basis. You can refer the tutorial to learn more about the plugin shortcodes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminar Drupal Themes - June 27, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017