In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin for integrating Flickr with a WordPress blog. By using this plugin you can add responsive and adaptive Flickr image galleries, include Flickr photo streams with animation effects and add Flickr photo stream widgets in sidebar of your blog. You need to have a Flickr API key for the plugin to work. You can easily acquire the Flickr API key by following the instructions in the plugin settings section.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Create custom Flickr gallery: You can create a Flickr image gallery which would display the Flickr photo stream. When a user clicks on the image in the gallery, it will open up in a lightbox modal window. This gallery can be customized as per your requirements. You can modify the number of columns to be displayed in the gallery, set the quality of images, add the title for the gallery, select the number of images to be displayed in the gallery, etc.
2) Animation on hover: Users of your site will see animation when they hover over the items in the gallery. You can select any type of animation from the plugin settings page.
2) Shortcodes support: You can add these galleries to your page and posts by using shortcodes.
3) Responsive, adaptive and cross browser compatible: Galleries created by this plugin are responsive, adaptive and cross browser compatible. They work in different devices like smart phones, tablets and notebooks.
4) Widgets: You can also display the Flickr photo stream as widgets in the sidebar. You have the option to select the number of images and columns in these widgets.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017