This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding a RSS feed reader and news aggregator in WordPress blog. By using this WordPress plugin you can add RSS feeds from different sources in to the RSS feed reader. Thus, you can view feeds which you like all in one place in the RSS feed reader.
If you want to unsubscribe from a RSS feed in future, you can simply delete it from the RSS feed reader. RSS feeds can be arranged in categories and you have the option to mark a feed entry as read in the RSS feed reader. You also have the option to refresh feeds in the RSS feed reader to view latest entries.
From the plugin settings page you can change RSS feed reader settings and import and export XML files. You have the option to share RSS feed entries to social networking sites and save favorite entries in the archive. Audio and videos can be played directly in the RSS feed reader.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add RSS feed: From the plugin settings page you have the option to add the RSS feeds from other sources.
2) Categorize RSS feeds: From the plugin settings page you can assign RSS feeds in to different categories. Advantage of categorizing the RSS feeds is that in the RSS feed reader it would be easy to pick a RSS feed based on a particular category. You also have the option to move RSS feeds from one category to another.
3) RSS feed reader settings: You have the option to change the following settings in the RSS feed reader: Set up number of entries to be displayed per page in the RSS feed reader, Remove older entries based on number of days, Set up server timeout to wait for a given number of seconds for the server response while the server fetches a feed, Allow users of your WordPress blog to view feeds in the RSS feed reader and upload RSS feeds from Google reader.
4) Share RSS feed entries: You have the option to share the RSS feed entires via email and to different social networks.
5) RSS feed archive: You can mark your favorite entries in the RSS feed reader and save them for reading later in the archives section.
6) Audio and video support: You have the option to play the audio content and the video content in the RSS feed entries directly. Plugin comes with an in-built audio player and a video player.
7) Import and export XML files: From the plugin settings page you can import XML files to the RSS feed reader and you can export XML files from the RSS feed reader.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018
- Enable Premium Customers Pricing, Discounts In WooCommerce - March 27, 2018