In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding smileys, emoticons, videos, images, links, codes, quotes, like and dislike feature, BBCode (bold, italic and underline), Report comments as Spam feature, Email subscribe option and Reply to comments feature for comments in your WordPress blog. From the plugin settings section you can enable or disable any of these features as per your requirements.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add smileys and emoticons in comments: This WordPress plugin comes with various types of smileys and emoticons. Your commentators can post smileys and emoticons in their comments.
2) Add BBCode in comments: Commentators can make text bold, italic and underline in their comments.
3) Add images and videos in comments: Commentators have the option to add images and videos in their comments.
4) Add links and codes in comments: Commentators have the option to add links and codes in their comments.
5) Add like and dislike buttons for comments: Users of your WordPress blog have the option to like and dislike comments.
6) Report comments as Spam feature: Users of your WordPress blog have the option to report comments as spam.
7) Reply to comments feature: Users of your WordPress blog have the option to reply to comments.
8) Add quotes in comments: Commentators have the option to add quotes in comments.
9) Plugin settings: From the plugin settings section you can enable or disable BBCode (bold, italic and underline), enable or disable images, enable or disable videos, enable or disable links, enable or disable codes, enable or disable like and dislike feature, enable or disable Report Spam feature, enable or disable emoticons and smileys feature and enable or disable specific emoticons for comments in your WordPress blog.
10) Email subscribe option: Users of your WordPress blog have the option to subscribe to your comments. When they subscribe to your comments a notification email is sent to them when someone posts a comment in the thread. From the plugin settings section you can edit the email subject and email template for the notification email.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016