In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used to bulk edit and quick edit image title and image Alt tags for images in your WordPress blog. This WordPress plugin is helpful if you want to edit multiple images at once and add image title attribute and alternative text. You can bulk edit image title and Alt tags for images in your WordPress blog from the posts section or from the post editor for individual posts. You can also bulk edit image title and Alt tags for images for pages and custom post types in your WordPress blog. Image title and Alt tags are helpful for both your readers and search engines and it is a good practice to add them for your images. If you have missed adding these tags for images in your blog, you can quickly add them by using this WordPress plugin.
You can bulk edit image title and Alt tags in two ways:
1) From the Posts section: From the left side on Dashboard in your WordPress blog, click on Posts and then All Posts. Now, you can click on the Published posts or on Drafts. This WordPress plugin displays the number of attached images in your posts and provides an option to add image title and Alt tags for all the attached images at once. Here, you can sort the posts and search for a particular post for which you want to change image title and image Alt tags.
2) From the post editor: You can also edit image title and image Alt tags in your WordPress blog from the post editor for individual posts. This WordPress plugin adds an image thumbnail view where you can add image title and image Alt tags for all the images which are attached to that post.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018