In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for changing payment status in bulk for orders in your WooCommerce store. By using this WordPress plugin you can easily change the payment status for orders your WooCommerce store. You have the option to change payment status in bulk from the orders page or you can change payment status for a particular order Edit Order section. You can mark orders as Paid or Not Paid for any order as per your requirements. From the orders page you can easily find paid orders and orders which are not paid. You can also view date of payment for the paid orders from the orders page.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Change payment status in bulk for orders: From the orders page you have the option to change payment status in bulk for orders. You can change the payment status for multiple orders at once as Paid or Not Paid as per your requirements.
2) Easily find paid and unpaid orders: From the orders page you can easily see which orders are Paid which orders are Not paid. Paid orders are marked in green and unpaid ones are marked in red.
3) View date of payment for the paid orders: From the orders page you have the option to view date of payment for the paid orders. You just have to hover over the payments status for the orders.
4) Change payment status from Edit Order section: You can also change the payment status for the orders from the Edit Order section.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Vintage Store, Art Work, Craft, Creative Shopify Themes - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017