It is a good practice to check SEO improvements, other related warnings and errors of your blog. That way, if you are making any mistakes related to SEO, you can fix them before your visitors starts dropping. After Penguin and Panda updates even few minor SEO errors can be a disaster for your blog. After the time you fixed them, then it gets updated in SERPS, it will be 3-4 months and in that time you can lose traffic. To avoid all this, the best way is to keep checking your blog for SEO errors and warnings. You can do it easily by logging in to your Google webmasters account. Alternatively, you can install this WordPress plugin and by the help of this plugin you can check the errors and warnings directly from your blog. This plugin will validate your entire blog within seconds.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Check posts, pages and custom post types: This plugin will check posts, pages and custom post types for SEO errors and warnings.
2) Detailed error and warning reports: You will get detailed error and warning reports in your blog in the plugin settings section. You will get complete SEO suggestions which are generated by the plugin.
3) Other errors: Plugin also generates HTML and CSS errors and warnings for your blog.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018