To create an eCommerce shop in WordPress there are many plugins out there, some of them are even open source like WooCommerce. However, by using this WordPress plugin you can directly integrate your WordPress e-commerce store in to Facebook. By using this plugin your users can directly buy your products from Facebook.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Create e-commerce store in WordPress and integrate it with Facebook: You can create a WordPress e-commerce store by the help of the plugin. Then, integrate it with Facebook by using an app. By this users can directly purchase products from your Facebook page. You can also add Facebook comments functionality in your WordPress front end.
2) Responsive plugin: Plugin is fully responsive and can be accessed by using any devices like cell phones and tablets.
3) Add affiliate products in your e-commerce shop: You can also add affiliate products in the store and that too can be fully integrated in Facebook.
4) Add as Facebook App: The Facebook app makes sure that your page fits with the Facebook timeline.
5) Payment options: You can apply three payment options with the plugin: Paypal, wire transfer and cash on delivery.
6) Social sharing options: There are plethora of sharing options within the Facebook page and in the WordPress front end so that users can share the products in other social networks.
7) Edit templates: Everything in the template section is editable as per your requirements.
8) Language and currency support: It supports all major languages and currencies.
9) Add multiple images for products: You can also add images with the products in a gallery so that users can browse through different angles of the products.
10) Enable discounts in your WordPress e-commerce store: From admin page you can also offer discounts if you wish.
11) Add to Cart functionality: The store features “Add to cart” functionality by which users can add multiple products before they check out in their cart and continue shopping. Users can edit the number of items in his shopping cart as per their needs.
12) Display featured and related products: Featured products can be displayed in the homepage. You can also show related products for individual products.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminar Drupal Themes - June 27, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017