In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for creating canonical URLs for categories in your WooCommerce store. This WordPress plugin defines canonical URLs for each category in your WooCommerce store and creates redirection for old category URLs and invalid category URLs. Canonical URLs are helpful for search engine optimization as there is only one main URL for each category. All the other URLs for that category are redirected to main URL. Thus, it solves the duplicate content issues in your WooCommerce store.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Automatically creates canonical URLs for categories: This WordPress plugin automatically creates canonical URLs for each category. All you need to do is to install this WordPress plugin and will define canonical URLs for each category in your WooCommerce store.
2) Redirect old URLs and invalid URLs: If customers visit the old URL or an invalid URL for a category in your WooCommerce store then they will be automatically redirected to the correct canonical URL for that category.
Here are the advantages of this WordPress plugin:
1) Creates one main URL for each category: This WordPress plugin creates a single canonical URL for each category in your WooCommerce store.
2) Solves duplicate content issues: This WordPress plugin is helpful for solving duplicate content issues in your WooCommerce store.
3) Makes your WooCommerce store SEO friendly: There is only one URL for each category. Hence, search engines will index only one URL for a category in your WooCommerce store. Hence, your WooCommerce store will be SEO friendly.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile, Web App, Android, iOS, iPhone Joomla Templates - August 17, 2017
- Top 5 Car Dealer, Automotive, Auto Sales Joomla Templates - August 16, 2017
- Top 5 Wedding Invitation, Matrimony, Marriage Joomla Templates - August 14, 2017