In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for easily creating an index and Table of contents (TOC) for posts, pages and custom post types in a WordPress blog. For the table of contents you have the following options:
1) Custom headline: You can add a custom headline for the Table of contents.
2) Works with any post types: You can create Table of contents for posts, page and custom post types.
3) Placement: You can add the Table of contents before post content and after post content.
4) Shortcodes and widgets: Table of contents can be added as a widget or it can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
5) Heading style: You have different heading styles to choose from for the heading of Table of contents.
6) Toggle functionality: You can enable the toggle functionality for the Table of contents so that a user can toggle the index.
7) Back to Top button: You have the option to add the Back to Top button in Table of contents.
8) Style options: For the Table of contents, you can easily change the following style settings: Floating type tables, Counter style, Section title color, Section title hover color, background color, border color, link color, number color, link hover color, Back to Top background color, Back to Top Arrow color, Back to Top background hover color, and Back to Top Arrow hover color.
9) Add custom CSS: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to add your custom CSS for the Table of contents.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017