This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used to show all the products in one page in your WooCommerce store. By using this plugin you can display products in a list format with name, image, product variations, image previews for products, price, option to select quantity and Add to cart button. Customers can buy products directly from this page by selecting the number of quantities. This page can also be used as a catalog for your products and it is specifically useful for your regular customers. It is also useful for the wholesale customers who want to buy your products in bulk. The basic idea behind creating this page is to offer your customers an easy interface to view and compare products and then place orders. Customers have the option to sort the products by category, name and date in ascending order or descending order. As an administrator you have various options to edit this page as per your requirements.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Sort products by category: Customers can view all the products in the page or they can view the products based on categories.
2) Other sorting options: Customers can also view the products by ascending order or descending order of date and name.
3) Plugin settings: From the plugin settings page you can enable or disable variations for products, select the product image size to be displayed in the page, enable or disable small Add to cart button for products, select color scheme for small Add to cart button for products and enable or disable image previews in the page.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Car Dealer, Automotive, Auto Sales Joomla Templates - August 16, 2017
- Top 5 Wedding Invitation, Matrimony, Marriage Joomla Templates - August 14, 2017
- Top 5 Real Estate Agency, Property, Realtor Joomla Templates - August 13, 2017