In this post, I will discuss about an innovative WordPress plugin which you can use for displaying specific content, post, page of your blog based on the country of the visitor. Plugin looks up for the IP address of the visitor and the post and page filters are set accordingly. To display content to a visitor from a specific country, you can use a shortcode in the post visual editor of your blog. Then, you can select the country or specific countries for which you want to display the post. This plugin is more like a content locking plugin, the only difference is that, here filters are countries.
This plugin is useful for the following scenarios:
1) Giveaways and contests: If you are starting a giveaway in your blog and you want the contestants to be from a specific country or from a group of countries, then this plugin can do the job.
2) Advertise here page: If you are creating a page about instructions to your visitors on how they can advertise on your blog and you want the advertisers to be from a specific country from a group of countries.
3) File downloads: When you want to offer a free file to your visitors who are from a specific country or from a group of countries.
4) To test performance of a specific feature: You can also use this plugin to test performance of a specific feature. However, before making it live on your blog you wish to see how it performs for a specific country.
5) For local deals and other country based offers: For Example, if you have restaurant coupons, and you want to spread the word about them. Then, this information would not be very useful for a person who is from another country.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017