There can be many occasions where you need to download the entire WordPress blog to a MS word document. If you are writing an eBook based on the content of your blog or if you wish to publish your entire blog and you want to send the material as a word document then this plugin is really useful. No matter what is purpose of the content transfer to Word, this plugin will do the trick. You can do this manually also but if you have hundreds of posts then this is will take days of work to do that. By the help of this WordPress plugin you can download the entire WordPress blog to a MS Word document.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Download any type of post type: You can download the following to the Word document: posts, pages, archives, and custom meta data.
2) Select data to download: While downloading the data you can select the post order, categories and post types like posts, pages, attachments, revisions, navigation menu items and maps. After you have made the selections, a backup will be generated which you can download and open with MS Word.
3) Links for word documents: Plugin saves the revisions for word documents and creates links for archive word documents. By using shortcodes you can also add these archive word documents in posts and pages.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017