In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use to convert any HTML theme in to a WordPress theme. If you have an old HTML theme and you wish to use this theme as a WordPress theme in your blog then, you can create a WordPress theme by using this HTML theme.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) No experience required: All you need to do is to install this plugin in your WordPress site and follow the steps given in the documentation. You don’t need any advanced coding knowledge to convert your theme. Simple HTML knowledge is enough. However, you do have to edit the HTML codes of your HTML theme by using an HTML editor. There is a sample HTML theme provided with the plugin package. If you wish you can test this theme to convert it in to a WordPress theme.
2) Create menus and widgets: You can create any number of menus and widgets for your WordPress theme.
3) Create post section and footer section: You can create post section and footer section for your WordPress. You can edit these sections as per your requirements.
4) Different page templates: You have the option to create different page templates in your theme.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017